Shaping achievers in scholastic and co-scholastic fields is the main thrust of the school. Every year baselions knockout several prestigious state and national level 1st and 2nd prizes including several rolling trophies for prestigious elocutions, competitions, debates, discussions, various cultural items and sports items.
13th Oct 2016
16th Aug 2016
- Devaduttan of class X and Devakrishnan of class IX acheived Karate Black Belt at Moses Memorial National open Karate Cup 2016 Championship held at Jimmy George Stadium ,Thiruvananthapuram on 13th and 14th Aug 2016.
8th Aug 2016
Ansa Ann Saji of VI has Second highest score in the assessment test held for ABACUS at the ABACUS KIDS ACADAMY Kottayam
CBSE Xth RESULT 2015-16
Total Students : 61
Percentile 10(A1) :11
Percentile 9 to 9.9 :21
Percentile 8 to 8.9 :13
Percentile 7 to 7.9 :14
Percentile 6 to 6.8 : 1
1.Albert Philip Jacob 2.Alfred Philip Jacob 3.Alita Anna Shajan
4.Ruben Aju George 5.Gautham S Abraham 6.Rohith Mathew 7.Ravishankar
8.Sidharth Sunil 9.Thomas Joseph 10.Merlin Mariam Philip 11.Amal Rosh
SMART BRAIN QUIZ COMPETITION
Junior Baselian team K.Madhavan Mohan,Andria Sunil of Std IX and Aishwarya B of Std VIII won First position in the state level finals conducted on 23rd May,2016 at Maneed ,Piravom.
They are awarded with a trophy and a cash award of Rs.35,000/-
CONGRATULATIONS to all the Baselians who brought laurels to the school with their wonderful performance in Std XII CBSE Board Exam.
Total Students - 36
Above 90% - 5
Distinction - 24
First Class - 8
Second Class - 2
JAYDEV S (National Topper)
Physics - 100
Chemistry - 95
Maths - 96
1. Athira Maria Somy Lisa Mary George Alen George
English 96 Chemistry 95 Chemistry 93
Political Science 96
Anita Thomas Athul Chacko Renju Kurian
Accountancy 95 Accountancy 95 English 96
Business Studies 95 Business Studies 95
Mathew Jacob Medha Vijayakumar Seira Elizabeth Mathew
Economics 92 English 96 Chemistry 95
SOF Prizes (Science Olympiad) Date:1st March 2016
SOF Prizes (Cyber Olympiad) Date:29th Feb 2016
SPELLING BEE COMPETITION Date: 12/11/15
SAHODAYA KALOTSAVA WINNERS LIST
- · Akash Krishnan of Std XII Secured First Prize for Violin (E), Category IV.
- · Mathew Jacob of Std XII Secured Second Prize for Essay Writing English and Extempore English.
- · Gowri Parvathi R Nair of Std IX Secured Second Prize for Malayalam Recitation.
- · Geethanjali.S of Std VII Secured Second Prize for Sanskrit Recitation.
- · Haripriya.B of Std VII Secured Second Prize for Folk Dance.
- · Goutham Prenoj of Std XI Secured Third Positions for Sanskrit Recitation.
- · Jacob Philip of Std XII Secured Third Position for Cartoon Drawing.
- · Minna Ann Raju Secured Third Position for Folk Dance.
- · Thomas Philip, Rohith Kurian and Nayana.S.Gopal of Std X Secured Third Position for Power Point Presentation.
· Western Band Secured Third Position.
ü Rosemary Jose.
ü Kripa Ann.
ü Hannah Liza Varghese.
ü Rohin Thomas Kurian
ü Nikhil Araham.
ü Athul Chacko.
ü Rohan Zachariah Sunny.
ü Abraham George.
Thomas Philip and Thomas John of Std X won First Prize for State level TCS Quiz Competition held at Cochi.
On 9th of Oct ,students of our Commerce stream participated in Astra Max Interschool Commerce fest at St.Jude Higher Sec.School.Mathew Jacob won the Best Manager Award.
Goutham Prenoj and Sandra Betty of XI won IIIrd Prize (Cash prize of Rs.1000/-) for the Debate competition held by Rotary Club of Kottayam North.
Gowri.S participated in Kathakali organized by Kerala Kalamandalam and she received a certificate and trophy in appreciation.
Roller Skating Championship
- MOHAMMED NAHAN and KEVIN GEORGE got selection to participate in State Level Roller Skating Competition.
- Kevin George of class VII B won 2 Gold medals and one individual trophy and Mohammed Nahan of VII B won 1 Gold,1 Silder Medal and Individual Trophy
at ANMET Roller Skating Championship Held at Excelsior School ,Kottayam
LOURDEAN BASKET BALL CHAMPIONSHIP
- Our school won the runner up trophy
ROLLER SKATING CHAMPIONSHIP
- · Kevin George of Std VII Secured 2 Gold medals for ring 4 and ring 5,he also won the individual champion trophy.
- Emy Susan George of Std V secured two second place .
- Angela Rebecca George of Std VII secured IInd Place and a IIIrd place in two different Races held at the championship
- Arman Subudhi of Std III secured IInd and IIIrd place at the championship
- Ann Skariah of Std V secured two IIIrd places at the championship
SAHODAYA CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP
Sub junior category
- · Ebin N Robert of Std VII won IInd prize
- · Rohith Kurian of Std X secured IIIrd prize
- For the Commerce Fest held at Excelsior on 7th Aug ,Mathew Jacob of Std XII Got the Best Manager Award.